System Upgrades: Bill Pay
If you a current bill pay user, there are several things you need to know and steps you may want to take prior to this change to better transition to our new bill pay system:
• You will be required to re-enroll in online banking to access the new bill pay platform. There will be a
pre-enrollment period as well as an option to wait until after the system upgrade in May. Dates and instructions for this will be provided in an upcoming communication.
• All bill pay payees are expected to carry over.
• Recurring and one-time scheduled payments will carry over to the new system.
• Any eBills will need to be set up again in the new system once we are live.
• There will be a cutoff date where you can no longer schedule bills to be paid in the old platform. We will provide this in an upcoming communication as we get closer to our upgrade.
• We will carry 6 months of history over from your bill pay account into the new platform. You will always have your full history available in your statements.
If you wish to have more history, please follow the instructions below:
1. Login to online banking
2. Go to Bill Payer
3. From the payments tab, scroll to the bottom and select View History
4. Select the Search filter at the top
5. Select the custom date range that you wish to pull the history for
6. Be sure to slide the view spreadsheet slider to the “on” position
7. Save the spreadsheet to your device
We want to make sure you are comfortable with this transition. If you have any questions, please reach out to 800-728-5871 for assistance.