This hearty potato dish will leave you full and satisfied. It’s a meal in one. Cheesy, meaty and delicious, it brings potatoes to a whole new level!
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
3 pounds potatoes, peeled and quartered
1 teaspoon dried parsley
½ teaspoon dried basil
1 teaspoon dill
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon onion powder or minced onion
Salt and pepper
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Optional toppings: green onions, chives, sour cream
- Heat oven to 400 F. Lightly grease a 9-by-13-inch pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Toss potatoes with chicken breasts, parsley, basil, dill, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Place mixture in prepared pan and bake for 45 minutes until chicken is cooked and potatoes are soft.
- Add cheese to pan and bake an additional 5-10 minutes unit cheese melts.
- Serve warm. Top with green onions, chives and sour cream, if desired.